Thursday, January 13, 2011

रान्त

So wait, let me see....



You say technology has helped bridge the gap between you and me. That this tangled system has helped progress society. When in all actuality the whole community is made up of 0's who won't agree with anything and 1's who would kill to be me. It has built a den for the wicked knowledge that was once lost to our eyes and ears. It, along with its sources, do nothing but ration out fears. Every good and every evil, every cheer and every jeer. The treasures humanity once held dear are all within reach and uncomfortably near.



I don't need to explore your minds to find out what your like. I can round up every love and all your hatred in one night. There is no reason to fear the contact of a stranger when you hide behind that screen there is no immediate emotional danger. The pixelated romanticized connections we make are in no ways equal to the lives it takes.



The electrical impulse of love has been outsourced and refurbished into a mathematical equation and our heads keep turning. Turning to the next flashing light that promises to make things easy and right. Promises to keep you numb from sympathy and afraid to fight. Promises to keep you safe and sound every night. Just sit and watch and listen to the preaching. The same old fascist gospel that prohibits any alternative teachings. The anger beseeches me.



Now I sit wondering about the revolution. Sorting out the best way to fix the equation for their final solution. But I fear to think to loud, they may drown out the sound shooting guns into the crowds. Crowds of people that may not look like me, talk like me, or even want to walk with me. But we are still one crowd and one entity. Each striving for the answers to the essence that makes me me.



This system continues to push its agenda to shape our realities. To chop the branches from the trees to build churches and prisons. Expanding, they're not everlasting and if they are I'm making funeral plans for my Mother Earth.

No comments: